Acoustical Systems - Braccio AQUILAR 10" - Finitura SILVER MATT - Cavo phono diretto di metri 1,20 con terminazioni RCA
Braccio AQUILAR 10"
Finitura SILVER MATT
Versione con cavo phono diretto di metri 1,20 con terminazioni RCA
Disponibile, su richiesta, nelle seguenti varianti:
- finitura SILVER GLOSS "LEICA" FINISH (con sovraprezzo di 630 euro)
- con uscita su connettore DIN a 5 poli ( con sconto di 1590 euro)
Acquista con fiducia da noi.
Siamo i distributori esclusivi ufficiali Acoustic Systems per il territorio Italiano.
Garanzia ed assistenza su tutti i prodotti.
GRAND PRIX 2015 for the AQUILAR 10" reference tonearm - awarded by leading Japanese STEREO SOUND magazine.
In the past 2 years our R&D dedicated a lot of energy, time, money and brain-storming in offering the unique sonic abilities of the AXIOM in a more affordable version.
To create an all-new superior 10" tonearm design - which also should be easy to mount on all turntables thanks to the slightly reduced effective length.
We have succeeded.
Introducing ... the AQUILAR - the all-new 10” reference tonearm
Immediate audible outperforming all other tonearms except the AXIOM.
The AQUILAR (origin from ancient latin "aquila" - the eagle)
Offers many of the prime choice and expensive materials, as well as most of the unique technical key solutions which made the AXIOM's performance easily standing heads above all competition.
The AQUILAR comes equipped with an unique bundle of features:
- 10” effective length
- very easy and swift set up
- customized dedicated 3D-alignment template
- non-resonance HD18 tungsten carbide counterweight
- unique acoustical-systems non-resonance titanium/carbon-hybrid arm wand
- precision leveling of bearing plane - independent of arm board / turntable
- adjustable SRA, VTA, Azimuth, Overhang and Offset angle at headshell
- VTA adjustement on-the-fly
- non-touch magnetic Antiskating on-the-fly
- dynamic anti skating following the tangential curve
- the design is based on the unique UNI-DIN* geometry
- the critical inner wiring is fine 5N pure silver litz wire
* the UNI-DIN geometry is available only in 2 tonearm designs:
the AXIOM and the AQUILAR
UNI-DIN is the intellectual property of Dietrich D. Brakemeier.
- available with 2 terminal options:
- direct-to-phono 1.2 m length phono lead (RCA or XLR - choice)
- male DIN 5-pole connector
Available in 2 fine finishes:
- black satin matt
- ceramic-alloy silver matt
(note: this looks just great - especially on Kronos, TechDAS AFO, TechDAS AF2 and Sperling turntables!)
- available in 2 mounting versions (exchangable by user in a minute):
- with flat top mount plate (same as Tri-Planar, Jelco or DaVinci)
- drop-in replacement for any standard SME-mounting plate
Please note: the AQUILAR can drop-in replace TriPlanar, DaVinci, Jelco, SME IV, SME V, SME 309 or Graham Supreme/Elite without any alternation to user's pre-drilled arm board.
All geometric proportions and dimensions within the AQUILAR's design do follow the principles of the golden ratio harmonics and Feng-Shui.
The AQUILAR is entirely designed, its materials sourced, its parts machined and finally carefully handcrafted in southern Bavaria, Germany.